[Question #233667]: xlrd open workbook module not found

I have downloaded the xlrd-0.9.2.zip. Unzipped the same and copied it to this location - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\libs\

This is added to my Path (User and System variables) -  C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\libs\

But when i am trying to run this simple script

import sys
import xlrd

workbook = xlrd.open_workbook("my_workbook.xls")

I am getting this error - AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'open_workbook'

Please let me know where I am going wrong

I have even run the setup.py file using the command "python setup.py install" and it ran successfully. The related folder is present at the following location
C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages

>From the command line i was able to run this - python C:\Python27\Scripts\python C:\Python27\Scripts\runxlrd.py 3rows *blah*.xls

But I am unable to run any xlrd related code from Sikuli