Re: [Question #233331]: No parsers found error when running from command line

Sunil posted a new comment:
Hi Raiman,

Thank you for the detailed suggestion.
I really appreciate your efforts put on Sikuli project.

Though I'm yet to try it, one interesting fact in my case is I haven't
named any script/module as xml.sikuli or xml.py. All I meant by
"imported a 'module' which is saved as .sikuli script for parsing xml
file" is any user defined module name (not native python module name, as
you mentioned xml.sikuli).

I'll update my findings here once done with it.
Thanks,