Re: [Question #234068]: sikuli cannot find image on xmonad

Felzix gave more information on the question:
It's definitely visible when I run the script. It's definitely the
identical image. I re-wrote and re-ran the script under the Unity window
manager and it worked. I ran a similar script under Windows on another
machine and it worked.

My guess is sikuli can't read the screen under xmonad. But I don't know
anything about how sikuli reads the screen to begin with so it would
take an inordinate amount of time for me to debug this. Do you have any
idea why it might not be able to find the image?

What's weird is that the screenshot works. Does the screenshot involve
java? I know that xmonad has some issues with displaying java apps (grey
screen). Could this be the cause?