Re: [Question #234068]: sikuli cannot find image on xmonad

Since I do not know anything about your environment, I cannot help you
system specific.

- in Sikuli ALL features finally use Java (the Jython script level is
only a wrapper)

- the image capture uses the Java Robot class internally. Since capture
works, you have access to the screen. So not the problem.

- a find operation internally first captures the screen (or the region
specified) to get the base image to search in (the find in Sikuli does
not search on the screen, but in the image, that is captured from the
screen at the moment of a find operation)

So the problem might be your multi monitor setup, that is not evaluated
correctly by Sikuli in the failing setup.

So if possible, try in an environment, that only has one screen active
at start of Sikuli.