[Question #234435]: After launching the application how do I swipe right/left on an android emulator?

 I need to swipe between the screens, i.e. from left to right or vice versa after launching the application.

When i use the command, type(Key.DOWN , KeyModifier.CTRL);

If i am in home screen or in application screen , i am able to swipe from left to right and right to left but if i launch the application and tried to swipe from right to left or viceversa i am not able to perfom a swipe operation.

Note: the application which i am using contains the same header in all screens.