Re: [Question #234382]: I want to use automated tools for load and stress testing of Mobile Games (iOS & Android platform). Could you please update me whether your tool help me out on this context?

Roman Podolyan proposed the following answer:
I used Sikuli for monkey and functional testing of iOS apps with iOS
Simulator from XCode.   From my point of view monkey testing is some
sort of load and stress testing (no kidding).

If you tell more about how you are going to do that stress and load
testing, I'll  tell you my opinion if that can be done with Sikuli.