Re: [Question #234382]: I want to use automated tools for load and stress testing of Mobile Games (iOS & Android platform). Could you please update me whether your tool help me out on this context?

Roman Podolyan posted a new comment:
I don't see where Sikuli fits in this context. It is not general testing
framework or what. It is build around visual search and user-level
keyboard and mouse action event simulation, pasting and so on.

So, if your tests don't have to use visual search (my were, because the
visuals were the only thing I could read from iOS simulator and Mac
display to generate input, read some state signs  and determine if iOS
app under test crashed), you don't need Sikuli for that. There is no any
special functions or procedures to do that kinds of testing, and there
is no built-in reporting tools in Sikuli, so it seems that there is
nothing you could take advantage of.

But I might get you wrong, so please tell me what you expect from Sikuli except visual search and mouse-keyboard events.
If you see where you need them, like I make of them my Simulator controls and checking if app crashed and XCode stopped the simulator, then you can use it.