Re: [Question #234382]: I want to use automated tools for load and stress testing of Mobile Games (iOS & Android platform). Could you please update me whether your tool help me out on this context?

Gurmeet Singh is still having a problem:
Thanks a lot Roman Podolyan !

Below are the steps that I need to run:

1) Stress Testing: we download ‘n’ numbers of applications/data in our
device to full its maximum memory limit and then run the given
application, save some checkpoints and play it till the device get
crashed. In a successful stress test, the application will come back to
normality along with all of its saved data, even after the most terrible
break down.

2) Load Testing:  we create a dummy server and invite as many as users
to check the load. The goal of load testing is to expose the defects in
application related to buffer overflow, memory leaks and mismanagement
of memory.

So can you find tell me whether these tests can be performed using
Sikuli or not?