Re: [Question #234414]: Downloaded on friends computer, sikuli wont disappear when click run

Roman Podolyan proposed the following answer:
Can you double-check the Sikuli version, can't you? It is important to know.

I think I might encounter a problem like that myself (I don't remember too well, because it was like 2 years ago, and I'm not on that job and on that Mac anymore).  The quick workaround I invented was to make first steps of script some clicking on icons on Doc bar, to hide Sikuli by Sikuli and then switch to the Simulator or other testing app.

Hope that help you.