[Question #234486]: Region area manipulation. How does that work?

Hi,

Please consider the following piece of code:

reg = find("imageName.png")
regN = Region(reg.x, reg.y, reg.h, reg.w)
regN.highlight(1)

Here I haven't done any changes to this region coordinates, so I do not expect to see any changes in regN.
What I expect to see in this case, is the same region as reg.

However when it's highlighted, I see that the region is rotated. I see the following output in the log:
[log] highlight M[128,392 69x24]@S(0)[0,0 1280x1024] S:1.00 Center:162,404 for 1.0 secs
[log] highlight R[128,392 24x69]@S(0)[0,0 1280x1024] E:Y, T:3.0 for 1.0 secs

Can someone please explain what happened here?
And what some of the attributes mean? Specifically: M/R, @S, S:1, E:Y, T:3, Center

Are these attributes documented somewhere?

Thanks!
Eugene