Re: [Question #234505]: [1.0.1] NameError ( name 'FindFailed' is not defined )

Daniel Gessler posted a new comment:
Thanks for reply!

I'll tell you whether adding import~ worked or not on monday. Actually I
didn't mention it before but this import exists in my code - the only
difference is that i did not add 'as FindFailed'. I will edit this post
on monday morning. Again, thanks for your reply :).

And actually using plain except is a great solution - I think I got too
deep into the problem with FindFailed exception to even think of
removing it. There can be no other exception raised so if the first
method won't bring solution, I'll just remove the FindFailed and look
for every exception raised.

Have a good evening!