Re: [Question #234536]: Sikuli dont run anymore!!! What can I do?

Description changed to:
I have Win 7, java 7 and java 6, and installed the last version (and try with other 3 versions), I was work very happy, Sikuli works slowly but works, I have the environment  variable and I make few scrips and works.
I was make a function and them...   stop to work but  doesn't close the windows or show a error, I force to stop the process with the task manager, then a try to start doesn't work, try to open, sparked and create the task of java bin, but never show the application UI.
I uninstall Sikuli and restart the computer, The same behavior.
I uninstall Sikuli, restart the computer try with other version and restart.
Still with the problem.
I search the problem and fined https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+faq/1766   doesn't work.
What version of Sikuli are you talking about?
Last 3, I install first the last one, and in that version was the error, but in the other two still the same error, a unintall and reinstall, and still the same error

In what folder do you have the Sikuli stuff?
In my desktop the .skl and the intall files in programfile

What do you use to start the IDE?
I try with the shortcut, them with the applicantion and them console.... still doesn´t work
What can I do?