Re: [Question #234697]: Cannot run the 'Hello World' example on windows 7

shabs gave more information on the question:
I then tried File->Preferences->more options and have checked 'allow searching for text'. It then complains about missing libraries(?)
[error] TextRecognizer: init: tessdata folder not found at C:/Sikuli/libs/
[error] Region.find(text): text search is now switched off
[error] script [ *Untitled ] stopped with error in line 1
[error] FindFailed ( Text search currently switched off )

While installing I had selected option 1 and option 6