Re: [Question #234128]: Script always stops in one place on windows 7/8

Hurski paul gave more information on the question:
I need to run my scripts from command line in debug mode. I write in
command line next value ' "path-to-sikuli\sikuli-ide.bat" -d 3 -r "path-
to-script\xxxx.sikuli" ' and run it. Java process rans but after 2
seconds process terminates. There isn't any information about this
process.