Re: [Question #235070]: Is Sikuli stable when it run in Java api for a little complicate program?

Kurt Chen is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

Thanks for your answer for bad screen shot, the reason I want to get some background into the screenshot because I want to make
the image diff than others, so sikuli can find the identical image on the screen.

Second, how would you find the score value of a image matches?

hover(image) was for sikuli IDE, do you have Sikuli api function, so I
can call from Java?

The last, do you know sikuli have any limitation for Flex-Flash in browser application, which browser load Flex Flash ( adobe ) application?  Can I directly use sikuli to test my flex application without using selenium extension to call the flex opened api in java?
( The previous test suite developer who is left already, right now no one can run his suite, I am trying to figure out how to run his suite, no one knows above how he has been configured the environment). I got the Sikuli worked, but it is little unstable, it may be due to the issues I have addressed above, but I want to know if can directly go for Sikuli itself ( using TestNG to call Sikuli api ), without to figure out opened flex application api and using selenium  extension to call the flex api from java test code?

This is a little urgent, would you please point me the direction which
is the best approach?

Thanks.
-Kurt.