Re: [Question #235137]: [1.0.1] Java: Pattern(BufferedImage) is not found (silently does nothing) --- usage: load images from jar

at 1: currently only Pattern objects defined with image filenames as strings can be used for searching. Buffered images have first to be written to real files in the filesystem (which you could do in this case, when working with the jar).
find(Pattern(BufferedImage)) will not work in any way.

at 2: I guess a solution will be available towards end of next week and in between I would be glad if I could contact you directly for some short tests. If you agree, just send me a mail silently to my mail at https://launchpad.net/~raimund-hocke.
No problem if you do not want, do not feel beholden.