[Question #235169]: How to set SIKULI_HOME env variable after jar packaging?

Hi, till now I have tested my Java application for automation developed using Sikuli thro' Eclipse by setting the PATH and SIKULI_HOME env variables in the launch configuration itself. Now its time to deploy the application with jar packaging.

For this, I have created a batch file which will contain the SET commands for these two variables--
SET PATH=C:\JDK64\1.6.0.31.1\bin;C:\Sikuli-IDE-1.0.0-Win64\libs;
SET SIKULI_HOME=C:\Sikuli-IDE-1.0.0-Win64
java -jar myjar.jar

even though its not working and resulting in the infamous issue caused because of this.--

[error] org.sikuli.script.FileManager.loadLibrary: Native library could not be loaded: VisionProxy
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Sikuli-IDE-1.0.0-Win64\libs\VisionProxy.dll: Can't find dependent libraries

Can anyone help me to identify the right solution to set these variables before executing the jars.

Thank you,
iNikhil19