[Question #235179]: Can I run a sikuli script without being logged in.

Hello,
Is it possible to run a sikuli script in Windows 7 without being logged in. The reason why I'm asking is because I want to schedule a task in Windows Task Scheduler and have it execute a sikuli script whether I'm logged in or not. The scripts opens a chrome browser and automates a sequence of commands to an online adobe flash/flex app. I wanted to schedule it to run every day, but I might not be logged on everyday.

Is this possible? Will not having the windows desktop open make this impossible.

I do something similar in linux, where I run a selenium script that opens a browser in a separate window. It's works just fine without an open window, but I believe you can't open separate concurrent windows in MS Windows 7 -- right?

If anyone can provide me with some insight I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Sean