Re: [Question #235070]: Is Sikuli stable when it run in Java api for a little complicate program?

at comment #13:

at 1: print find(<some image>) reveals the infos about the match
find returns a Match object, that has some getters for these infos too.

at 2: Settings.setShowActions(<true/false>)

at 3: already said in #12: looking at Sikuli: does not matter, since the
Sikuli Java API is used in both cases with some wrapping on the script
level. (means exactly the same behavior)

If clicking does not work at some time this mostly is some timing problem (additional wait()s needed, to get the GUI ready).
Same goes for type(), but only characters at the beginning should be skipped. Characters in the middle should not be skipped (exception: non-typable characters faq 933)

at comment #15:
in the standard all find/wait  operations as well as the actions like click when using an image throw FindFailed exception on not found.

at comment #16:
not clear what you mean.

this works:
find(<some image>)
click()

will click on the match created by find

using a restricting region:
reg.find(<some image>)
reg.click()

at comment #13 and #14: ... Please treat this as little urgent....
I really do what I can ;-)
No extra pressure necessary. Everything, that happens here pops up in my mail inbox instantly.
Take into account: I live in Germany ;-)