From: bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of RaiMan
Sent: Friday, 6 September 2013 5:42 PM
To: Kavitha Allapuram
Subject: Re: [Question #235236]: how to read each row of values declared in a function(with array of values) in another script

Your question #235236 on Sikuli changed:

In the def you are assigning the new array to T, but T in this context is only local: T in main remains unchanged.

... on the other hand: what you are doing is some kind of overkill:

# sub.sikuli
from sikuli import *
T = [["A4", "AO-001"],
       ["A4", "AO-002"]]

# main.sikuli
import sub
for n in range(len(sub.T)):
    testcase=sub.T[n]
    print testcase
    testfile=testcase[0]
    output=testcase[1]

When using a def in this case:

# sub.sikuli
from sikuli import *
T = [["A4", "AO-001"],
       ["A4", "AO-002"]]

def AO_array():
    return T

# main.sikuli
import sub
T = sub.AO_array()
for n in range(len(T)):
    testcase=T[n]
    print testcase
    testfile=testcase[0]
    output=testcase[1]

... but more noise.

--
If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us know that it is solved:
https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/235236/+confirm?answer_id=0

If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the following page to enter your feedback:

You received this question notification because you asked the question.