Re: [Question #235070]: Is Sikuli stable when it run in Java api for a little complicate program?

--- when manually, I always ensures it is hard enough
I guess you mean, that you hold the mouse button a little bit longer than usual, before releasing it again.

2 possibilities to try:

hover(target)
wait(0.5)
click(target)

or
Settings.ClickDelay = 0.5
click(target)

The first is obvious:
The GUI gets some time, to accept the mouse to be over the target, before the click is done

The second:
Only for the next following click Sikuli will wait the given time (max 1 sec) before releasing the mouse button again.
After the click Settings.ClickDelay is again 0 until set again for one click.