[Question #235378]: How to use Wait() or Click() with multi screens?

I've read this part: http://doc.sikuli.org/screen.html#multi-monitor-environments
So I know how to get the screens like Screen(0), Screen(1).
But how to use it with Wait() or Click()?
I searched the Anwsers on Launchpad but didn't find what I want.

Should I use something like the loop "for i in range(Screen.getNumberScreens())" ?
However, I am not sure what's the best way to use Wait() or Click() in the loop.
Please kindly help.
Thanks very much!