Re: [Question #235276]: [1.0] NoClassDefFoundError

rob confirmed that the question is solved:
so at the office, from my  work desktop, i did steps 1 through 3a and 3b.
when i double clicked the sikuli-setup.jar i got a pop up message that said:
Error: Invalid or corrupt jarfile C:\sikuliX\sikuli-setup.jar

i tried it at home and it worked perfectly. so i put the sikuli-setup.jar and offline setup files (options 1,3,5)  i downloaded at home onto a flash drive and tried the install again with the files on my flash drive and it worked.
so the problem must have been with the jar file i downloaded from my office computer.
thanks for your help guys.