Re: [Question #235431]: Select text by pressing SHIFT+END

Eugene S gave more information on the question:
UPDATE

Ok, I have found the below question with the workaround

So it seems that this BUG will not be fixed since it's a java issue.

So the way I'm going to implement it is by detecting the current NUM_LOCK state and then act accordingly. For example:

val = Env.isLockOn(Key.NUM_LOCK)
if val == True:
	print "switching off..."
	type(Key.NUM_LOCK)
else:
	print "already off, doing nothing"

and then:
type (Key.END, KeyModifier.SHIFT | KeyModifier.KEY_CTRL )

or:
type (Key.END, KeyModifier.SHIFT + KeyModifier.CTRL )