[Question #235431]: Select text by pressing SHIFT+END

Hi,

I want to select a line of text by pressing the following key combination:
Shift + End

I have attempted to do so in the following way:
type(Key.HOME)
type(Key.END, KeyModifier.SHIFT)

This way the cursor just moves to the end of the string, without selecting any text.

I have found the below post which seems to related to the same issue:

It is stated there that the following combination should be used instead:
type (Key.END, KeyModifier.SHIFT + KeyModifier.CTRL )

I have tried that but got the same results.

I have also found this link where it says that it's a bug and it seems to be fixed in 1.0.0 version. However I am using the 1.0.1 version at the moment.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/sikuli/+bug/894312

Can someone please assist me with this issue? How can I select a string of text?

Thanks!
Eugene