Re: [Question #235070]: Is Sikuli stable when it run in Java api for a little complicate program?

Kurt Chen gave more information on the question:
Hi RaiMan,

Here is the click issue for upload a file to website, you can see the Upload
button was greyed out, is not clickable.

Suppose to be seen like this:

This has been happening for so many times already, and this time, I am very
much sure I am using 1.0.1 version of sikuli-java.jar file.

The last one was that I have done it by manually, when I did it manually, I
always make sure I clicked hard enough to ensure the file is selected.

Thanks.

-Kurt.