Re: [Question #235070]: Is Sikuli stable when it run in Java api for a little complicate program?

Kurt Chen is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

I am confusing about your comments here:

"You are mixing up the Sikuli Java API from and features from SikuliX
version 1.0.1, which are NOT compatible on the API level !!!"

What API level you are talking about ? I have been addressed I am
talking about Sikuli-Java api since the beginning. I have mentioned many
times, besides Sikuli-java api, what else API are common for Sikuli?

Thanks.
-Kurt.