Re: [Question #236945]: How to terminate a unittest on failure and move to following unittests

Aravind is still having a problem:
Hi Raiman,

I couldn't successfully do it as there are already many other xml-rpc
calls both ways between Machine1 and Machine2 methods. So it'll become
more complex for me if I add this also.

May I ask you about another option something like this:
test1 in Machine1 fails-> It sends an xml-rpc call to Machine2 where it calls an "assert False" statement.
But the problem is that, again Machine 2 won't be affected anyway since the "assert False" is again going to affect Machine 1 since the xml-rpc call has to return something back to the place from where it has been called.

So my question narrows down like, Is there anyother way to give an
assert False statement which terminates the particular unittest in
Machine2 by an xml-rpc call from Machine1.

Thanks.