[Question #237147]: Not able to use Sikuli to update scripts already developed - Sikuli crashes on clicking on any event

Sikuli version - Sikuli X-1.0rc3(r905)

System Details:
Windows 7 professional ServicePack1
32bit operating System

Java version - jre 1.7.0.11

Hi,

Initially I was using jre 6 version while I developed some scripts on Sikuli to call them from qtp, and I was successful.
But now, my system java version is changed to java 7.
So to work properly I made a change to Path environment variable - "C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\libs;C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin"
AND was able to call sikuli from qtp and perform all the functions recorded with sikuli flawlessly.

The problem is when i try to open sikuli.exe or ide or w-ide.bat, and try to update my original scripts - Sikuli crashes.

I tried reading many faq's here - but it would be very useful if you point me a solution or point me to any thread which would help me.

Please tell me if I move to some other upgrades of Sikuli IDE, then would there be any problem with my previous scripts that has been designed with present sikuli.

Regards,