[Question #237151]: How to run multiple Sikuli scripts in a row using a Batch file

I am attempting to run 6+ scripts in a  row using a batch file.  Each script is approximately 580 lines long.  Each scripts, individually, runs perfectly fine, but when I attempt to run them with a batch file, only one runs.  So i've attempted to make a sikuli script that runs each of them by importing them., this main script is started with a batch file.  I have only had success with the first 2 running then it stops at the end of the second script.  Any ideas of what could possibly be going wrong?

This is my batch file:

@ECHO OFF
REM Runs both my project scripts

D:\sikuli\runIDE.cmd -r path_to_my.sikuli
ECHO Ran project 1
D:\sikuli\runIDE.cmd -r path_to_my.sikuli
ECHO Ran project 2

I don't have any more scripts set to run in this batch file as it only runs the first then quits.

Thanks