From: bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of RaiMan
Sent: 10 October 2013 14:46
To: william.teck@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Question #237144]: Access is denied for jawt.dll

Your question #237144 on Sikuli changed:

RaiMan requested more information:
pls. run setup again in an empty folder and send the setup log file silently to my mail at https://launchpad.net/~raimund-hocke

--
To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to this email or enter your reply at the following page:

You received this question notification because you asked the question.