Re: [Question #237144]: Access is denied for jawt.dll

Ok, then my first guess at least was in the right direction:
the sikuli setup folder must have unrestricted write access.

from the setup log you sent me one could see, that the setup did not run
to the end (the final success message was missing).

I will make the setup more robust in this area and give more information
on these special situation (I am trying to copy the file jawt.dll from
the java installation folder to the Sikuli libs folder, to avoid an
additional system path entry - which in your case does not work
apparently caused by access restrictions in the Sikuli setup folder,
that allow all other operations, but not this dll copy from a special
system folder (program folder) to the setup folder)

Thanks for not giving up and finally pointing out.