[Question #237217]: Need to be able to run sikuli-ide when no java present

I have some instances where I need to run a test where java is not present on the machine running the test.  I tried using launch4j to create an exe, and got one to work - but I can't pass it any parameters - so the ide splash screen always appears.  Since I'm trying to call this from another script, I need to be able to run it by command line - like "sikuli-ide -r test.skl".  When I run this using the sikuli-ide.jar file, it works - when I run the sikuli-ide.exe I created, it only shows the collect runtime options.
Is there a version of sikuli-ide that I can run on a machine without java instead of trying to create my own?