Re: [Question #237217]: Need to be able to run sikuli-ide when no java present

--- Is there a version of sikuli-ide that I can run on a machine without java
simply no and there will never be such a thing from my side.

if you want to pack an executable Sikuli package using launch4j
including a JRE, I would really recommend to use plain Java and pack it
together with sikuli-java.jar (means you would have to convert your
scripts to Java).

If this is impossible and you want to stick with the Jython scripting
level, you should at least use sikuli-script.jar, since this is the
package to run Sikuli scripts in the manner you are looking for.

according to the specification of the script to run using the -r
parameter, you have to check Launch4J about how you can manage this.

Another option might be, to create a small (< 20 lines) Java wrapper, that gets the information about the script to run from somewhere else (e.g. an environment variable) and converts it to an appropriate call of
sikuli-script.jar::org.sikuli.basics.SikuliScript::main()