Re: [Question #235378]: How to use Wait() or Click() with multi screens?

RaiMan posted a new comment:
can you send me your implementation silently to my private mail at
https://launchpad.net/~raimund-hocke

The feature definitely is on the list.

But I did not decide yet how to implement:
- it cannot be done generally for performance reasons (each search cycle on one monitor lasts between 0.5 and 1 sec, so simply searching sequentially is not acceptable)
- for an on-demand-solution: what is the best API integration

I see 3 options:
1. something like <with region:>, but common for all  API versions (with is only for Jython) (something like onScreen(All) and all following searches will search all screens until onScreen() resets it to the default or onScreen(n)  or onScreen(<some region match or location>) restricts it to a special monitor)
2. use a special Screen constructor: s = Screen(ALL) and then proceed normally with s.wait(), ...
3. make it a Pattern option: pat = Pattern(<some image>).onScreen(ALL), so a wait(pat) will know to search on all screens

option 2 will be available anyway and acceptable on the Java level,
since you have to always qualify the method calls.