[Question #237259]: Will I be safe using Sikuli as a non-programmer? I don't want to create major computer issues.

Is it straightforward and safe to use as a non-programmer?

 I am employed as a data entry person.   I want to use Sikuli to automate data entry steps on an MS Access database accessed through a gov't site...there are many repetitive keystrokes and drop down boxes in the database that make data entry tedious and difficult.   I would like to use Sikuli like a keystroke macro for certain movements through the database that are irritating ...clicking on a down arrow to highlight the search box, typing a letter, entering, clicking a checkbox, clicking a button and moving to the next field many tab presses away.  This particular database is not user friendly and requires switching between keyboard and mouse a lot.  I would prefer to primarily use the keyboard.

I also wish to delete 3000 emails in Outlook (I received a repetitive message stating Outlook was closed thousands of times), also tedious by hand.   I am planning to use Sikuli from my memory stick (along with a Portable Java) b/c I am not permitted to download programs onto my computer at work.

Sikuli.org presents sikuli as visual and intuitive ... able to direct the computer via pictures of the screen vs a lot of intricate programming commands.   I have no programming experience -  I don't want to create major computer troubles out of inexperience and false assumptions.

Thank you.