Re: [Question #237289]: Got this following error, if I tried to replace original VisionProxy.dll with the one built by me in VisualStudio 2010.

Wow, that is really good news.

Is it a static library containing all dependencies?

The error you got means:
- a VisionProxy.dll was found in the used libs folder F:\sikuli\SikuliX-IDE\target\libs (hope, it is yours ;-)
- when Java tries to load this dll, one or more dependent libraries are needed, that cannot be found on system  path

You have to check with some dependency walker tool, what libs are
missing.

If you linked it dynamic, you have to take care, that the correct versions of the dependent dlls are available.
The libs coming with the Sikuli bundle should not be useable for you, since they are built in a MinGW environment.