[Question #237313]: How to scan all screens every time

I'm using a script in various different systems. The monitor setup ranges from 1 to 4. (OS is always Windows 7)

Using the IDE, the pattern preview for an image always scans all visible parts.  How am I able to use this behaviour in my own script?

The elements I'm looking for could appear on any screen and might span across multiple screens.