Re: [Question #237289]: Got this following error, if I tried to replace original VisionProxy.dll with the one built by me in VisualStudio 2010.

ok, fine. IDE works.

--- But the temporary image in the temp folder are not renamed and so, it cannot find the images on the screen.
Not really clear, what you mean.
The script handling (exporting the script from the editor panel to a temp .sikuli, which is needed to feed the script to the Jython interpreter, and running it) does not have anything to do with the native stuff. that is all handled completely on the Java level.

To check, you might use
runIDE.cmd -r some_saved_script.sikuli
which uses the stored .py file directly (no temp used in this case)

So are you really sure, that the image is visible on the screen at
runtime?

I suppose, you are still working with the stuff from github branch
master !?