Re: [Question #237289]: Got this following error, if I tried to replace original VisionProxy.dll with the one built by me in VisualStudio 2010.

sai nikhil is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

Yes, I can see the image on the screen.

Yes, I'm working with the stuff from github master branch.

After I ran above command (ie., runIDE.cmd -r some_saved_script.sikuli),
I get this following error:

F:\sikuli\SikuliX-IDE\target>runIDE.cmd -r scripts.sikuli
+++ running this Java
java version "1.6.0_43"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 20.14-b01, mixed mode, sharing)
+++ trying to start Sikuli IDE
+++ using: -Xms64M -Xmx512M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dsikuli.FromCommandLine -jar
F:\sikuli\SikuliX-IDE\target\sikuli-ide.jar -r scripts.sikuli
[error] script stopped with error in line 1
[error] FindFailed ( can not find 1381756530690.png on the screen. )

does it mean something is wrong at native level (I mean the "find" function)?

I shared the sample script I tried on my machine with you on dropbox for this (rmhdevelop@xxxxxx) email id.
Please try running it on your machine. (https://www.dropbox.com/s/4hxght66099jlf0/scripts.sikuli.rar)
I have one more doubt. How is this nomenclature of images going on? I see random names for images (templates) in my script, which is fine. But, the main screen, i.e., the target also has a random name. How, will it know which is target and which is template to do matching?