Re: [Question #237353]: problem after upgrade sikuli API

blackheat is still having a problem:
and will you look at the mail in night? I have to work full time so I can
only try the new suggestion in the night after my kid got sleep.so the
interaction between you and me seems too slow even we are in some time
zone( I am living in Stockholm )

by the way, I am developing using eclipse and maven. the OS is windows 8. I
can also use windows 7 but that one has installed sikuli before so I am not
sure the new installation will overwrite the old one or sikuli will got
strange behaviour if both version exist together.

Br/Dongbo