Re: [Question #237353]: problem after upgrade sikuli API

-- I can only try the new suggestion in the night
no problem. I have lots of things to do in between too ;-)

-- Windows 8 or Windows 7 should not make any difference

-- I will now check again on my Win7-64 ...
.. and try to run your sample and again check the setup procedure with a fresh empty folder.

-- handling of the libs path on Windows when moving around sikuli stuff
since on Windows I did not find yet a solution to be able to avoid the path entry with the libs folder:
It is true, that Sikuli will try to recreate the libs folder at runtime, preferably in the folder, that contains the Sikuli jar files.
But the libs folder MUST be in the system path at runtime.
So if you have a solution, that uses sikuli-java.jar in different places or even packaged with other stuff on "Sikuli-fresh" systems, you should be aware, that currently on Windows I try to add the path to the registry (but this will only be activated after logout/login), if it is not on system path.
So to avoid this making problems, it is your responsibility to add the correct libs path to the environment before.
The libs handling will further be improved with 1.1

-- Sikuli and Maven
I myself am fully on Maven with the Sikuli development.
For version 1.1+ I plan to have sikuli-java.jar on MavenCentral