[Question #237430]: How do I import a simple python module in my Sikuli script ?

Hi,
I just want to display some messages in my command-line like that of the 'Zen of Python' being displayed if we have an 'import this' statement in our script. How can I accomplish that using just an import something.py. Tried putting one .py file which will display some texts in the Jython libs but didn't work out.
Also I'm curious to know from which path does the this.py gets imported in the Sikuli script. (since, eventhough I deleted the this.py from the libs folder in Jython, it worked) . I'm running the Sikuli script via the command-line using "runScript.cmd -r script"

Thanks