[Question #237431]: Need help with regions and my macro

New to using Sikuli and I can see the potential immediatley but I am having issues with what I want to do.

So I'm trying to setup a macro for a game i'm playing.

it has a screen that has a red button that says start.
I have created a region surrounding the button, and I want to then insure it clicks on the button then wait's 20 seconds while the next screen loads up.

the next screen has 5 cards in a line. i want to set those 5 cards as a region
i then want to see if a gold star shows up on any of the cards if it does i want it to click on the star then click on another green button that says invoke. if there are no gold stars then i want it to click on a autobattle button that is in the game

i then want it to wait 10 seconds then do the 5 card loop again.

by now the battle should be over whether it is a win or loss, so i want it to click on a green button that says go.
wait 5 mins and then start the whole thing over again in an endless loop.

so this is how i've set it up so far. if i'm way off please feel free to call me a dummy lol.

set startbutton region

not sure how to do this as i'm a lil confused by reading all the docs and such
but i want to find an image within the startbutton region and then click on it. the image is from a capture

set 5 card region
 i want to find an image within the 5 card region and then click on it. the image is from a capture if it does find the image and clicks it i want it to then go on to the invoke button, then i want it to wait 3 seconds or so then click on the go button at the end of the battle
 wait 5 mins then repeat

i'm so sorry if this is confusing i really do apologize, but after trying to learn a couple of different macro programs and being sorely disappointed i found Sikuli and am having to relearn things all over again.

Thanks for any help that you might be able to provide