Re: [Question #237762]: installation of sikuli-setup.jar stuck; setuplog.txt shows Sikuli-Script startup:6832

eve flowers confirmed that the question is solved:
Raiman,

Many thanks.  To get runSetup.cmd I found that I had to unzip sikuli-
setup.jar.  By placing the runSetup.cmd and sikuli-setup.jar in
C:\SikuliX\Commands\Windows and then running runSetup.cmd from a command
prompt, I was able to install successfully.

Many thanks.  Now moving on to learning how to use Sikuli.