[Question #239516]: Control apllications in both Linux and Windows

Hi,

I have an issue: I have Windows 7 as operating system and a Linux virtual machine running on Windows 7. I want to test an application( application A) in Linux virtual machine. This can be done using Sikuli. But, at each step I also have to control an application(application B) which is running in Windows.  Then I have to get back to the Linux virtual machine and control again my application A. So I have to switch between Windows and Linux virtual machine.
These steps are repeating hundreds of times.

Can anyone please help me with some hints?
Thank you,

Marius