[Question #239658]: Sikuli App.open(FFpath) using external file wont work need help

Hi,

my config.txt file, first line has the path to Firefox
c:\\program files (x86)\\mozilla firefox\\firefox.exe

Sikuli IDE
# read configure file
myURL = []
URLlist = open('c:\\config\\config.txt', 'r')
for site in URLlist:
    myURL.append(site)
URLlist.close()

# open Firefox
FFPath = myURL[0]
print FFPath
FFApp = App.open(FFPath)
wait(2)

It will fail open that firefox path

However, if I just make an array as below, it opens fine.
firefoxPath = ['c:\\program files (x86)\\mozilla firefox\\firefox.exe']
FFPath = firefoxPath[0]

Can someone let me know how can I make it work from a config.txt file?  Thx!