[Question #239663]: need help on scanning email and delete based on word filtered

Hi,

I'd like to scan through my Yahoo email and delete any email with subject containing words that I want to filter out such as "free, sale, on sale".

Can you someone please tell me how would I go about do that?  I imagine, I need to scroll down and scan through the subject and when the filter words are found, it will delete that message until there are no more.

I'm new to Sikuli and just need what functions, methods, classes to use to perform this task.  If there's any url link similar to this, please send me.

Thank you!