Re: [Question #239692]: OpenCV find template

I am sorry, but I have to stop here. The native stuff of Sikuli
currently is not my priority, since it works rather well.

I admit, that it is a challenge to crawl to this "spaghetti" code (sorry, but not my responsibility for now ;-) ...
... but it is possible.

The logic behind isSameColor() or isBlack() is straight forward based on
the evaluation of Mat::meanStdDev().

When a score <0.99 is expected, the images are evaluated as gray-scale
images. With an expected score of >0.98 the full-color images are used.

To speed up the search, the images are scaled down first (currently not
using pyrDown(), but resize()).