Re: [Question #232999]: Read the word from the flex web page and click on that

Description changed to:
Hi

I am able to read the content from the flex web page. But if I need to
search from huge number of words then it's get failed. Can you please
tell me when the next version of Sikuli will come. which is perfectly
able to read the content from the flex web page.

Thanks and Regards
Divesh Pathak

Hi

I want to read the content from a flex web page and click on that using Sikuli.
I am using java as a language,
 my code will be like this

Screen s = new Screen();
s.click("click me");

for some of the word it's working fine but most of the time it's not working.
Please help me I am new in Sikuli as well as in java.

Thanks and Regards
 Divesh Pathak